SARA: Setia Alam Residents' Forum

Setia Alam online community
It is currently Fri 24 Oct 2014 5:54

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 388 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 26  Next
 Post subject: Re: Heritage 20x70
PostPosted: Tue 05 Jan 2010 8:47 
Tun

Are you a resident?: No
joeho55 wrote:
Finally my pump is back from the manufacturer warranty. The service guy helped to reinstall and re-routed all the piping. The water pressure with the pump is awesome! Really thanks to the guy and the follow up person from Ebara. Good and fast service!

joe - if your pump can set pressure, please dont goto the max pressure. This will stretch your piping.

http://www.facebook.com/antikepin

PostPosted: Tue 05 Jan 2010 9:28 
Penduduk

Are you a resident?: Yes
tengster wrote:
joeho55 wrote:
Finally my pump is back from the manufacturer warranty. The service guy helped to reinstall and re-routed all the piping. The water pressure with the pump is awesome! Really thanks to the guy and the follow up person from Ebara. Good and fast service!

joe - if your pump can set pressure, please dont goto the max pressure. This will stretch your piping.

Hi Tenster,

Thank you for the advice. I have check with the service guy. He told me that the model i bought is an automatic pump which there is no pressure adjustment needed. And the pump is good to support all the bathrooms.

PostPosted: Tue 05 Jan 2010 9:31 
Tun

Does your pump come with a small tank (which is also known as hydropneumatic tank)? Ebara is from Japan. They are good pump and surely good enough for household application.

Just to max it when you dont require so high pressue. How high? Goto further point of same floor and test the water pressue and flow......

PostPosted: Wed 06 Jan 2010 22:12 
Penduduk

tengster wrote:
Does your pump come with a small tank (which is also known as hydropneumatic tank)? Ebara is from Japan. They are good pump and surely good enough for household application.

Just to max it when you dont require so high pressue. How high? Goto further point of same floor and test the water pressue and flow......

My friend in Shelda ask an Indonesian worker to make some adjustment on the piping and he got a very good water pressure, does that work?

PostPosted: Thu 07 Jan 2010 7:45 
Tun

t53651 wrote:
tengster wrote:

My friend in Shelda ask an Indonesian worker to make some adjustment on the piping and he got a very good water pressure, does that work?

not possible. pipe size more relate to flow (volumetric flowrate). if your friend is happy, then let it be.... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu 07 Jan 2010 13:35 
Tun

Possible if add some valve device for the flow from main. My neighbour spend RM400 plus to do it and found out the box of the device actually cost RM27 when the contractor throw the device box in the rubbish bin. He kena conned from it. :mrgreen:

tengster wrote:
not possible. pipe size more relate to flow (volumetric flowrate). if your friend is happy, then let it be.... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu 07 Jan 2010 14:22 
Penduduk

jhleo1 wrote:
Possible if add some valve device for the flow from main. My neighbour spend RM400 plus to do it and found out the box of the device actually cost RM27 when the contractor throw the device box in the rubbish bin. He kena conned from it. :mrgreen:

tengster wrote:

Ya, the cost of the device and the part are cheap. Most of your money spent is on the workmanship. That's why most of the contractor can drive big car! If you can/know how to do it, youu really can save a lot of money from there.

PostPosted: Thu 07 Jan 2010 14:25 
t53651 wrote:

jhleo1 wrote:

Tampering with the main supply outside the house is illegal.

If your neighbor is affected, report to Syabas, you kena fined.

PostPosted: Thu 07 Jan 2010 15:13 
Tun

Sith wrote:
t53651 wrote:

jhleo1 wrote:

i think what jhleo1 means is the pipe from tanki... yes, i also heard that by installing some kinda valve, it can increase pressure.

Need more space? Check out these Pro packages OR ask me! :)

Setia Alam twittering @ http://twitter.com/setiaalam

PostPosted: Thu 07 Jan 2010 15:16 
Tun

mydragoon wrote:
Sith wrote:
t53651 wrote:

jhleo1 wrote:

i think what jhleo1 means is the pipe from tanki... yes, i also heard that by installing some kinda valve, it can increase pressure.

As an engineer, I would love to see that magic valve......this valve (if true) will cause Grundfos, Ebara, ITT, Ebstray, etc. to go PN17..........if it's true.......

PostPosted: Thu 07 Jan 2010 15:42 
Tun

Dunno what valve is it woh..... cost RM27 one each. Just bear in mind that we not talk or teach illegal work in SARA. :mrgreen:

tengster wrote:
mydragoon wrote:
Sith wrote:

As an engineer, I would love to see that magic valve......this valve (if true) will cause Grundfos, Ebara, ITT, Ebstray, etc. to go PN17..........if it's true.......

PostPosted: Thu 07 Jan 2010 15:52 
Tun

jhleo1 wrote:
Dunno what valve is it woh..... cost RM27 one each. Just bear in mind that we not talk or teach illegal work in SARA. :mrgreen:

i didnt conclude it's illegal...i only wanna see your valve.....i mean that valve.....not yours... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu 07 Jan 2010 15:56 
Tun

that valve at the tangki side liao..... :mrgreen:

tengster wrote:
i didnt conclude it's illegal...i only wanna see your valve.....i mean that valve.....not yours... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu 07 Jan 2010 15:57 
Pegawai Daerah

tengster wrote:
jhleo1 wrote:

I am also interested to see that RM27 valve. No power required?

PostPosted: Thu 07 Jan 2010 16:00 
Tun

No idea if more info need. I think any contractor should know. Or hardware shop?

omega wrote:
tengster wrote:
jhleo1 wrote:

I am also interested to see that RM27 valve. No power required?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 388 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 26  Next